1. What is the church's source(s) of authority?
2. How does the church view Sacred Scripture?
3. What, if any, sacraments are celebrated by the church?
4. What, approximately, is the worldwide membership of the church?
5. What is the church's moral stance on issues like homosexuality, contraception, and abortion?
6. Who are the leading figures in the foundation of the church / denomination? Who are the leading figures today?
7. What is the church's attitude toward ecumenism?
8. What are common devotions, prayers, and practices within this church?
9. Based on these answers, how closely would you say the church is to the Catholic Church?